Kinds of Toronto one day trip idea can be gotten when it comes the time for you to bring your family for a vacation. Toronto has some museums and other family attractions that will be always interesting to visit.
You can choose one or more ideas below about the great destinations for a family vacation in Toronto.
1 Inside the Town
- Toronto Zoo, it will be a perfect attraction to visit in the Family Day. Children will love learning kinds of animal and enjoy some playing zones there.
- Harbour Kids at the Harbourfront. It performs SK8 that will let your kids learn about skating in all forms as well as the winter culture in the perspective of the children.
- Paws Way Pet Discovery Centre. It is also in Harbourfront. You and your family can see the canine sports demo, Purina Hall of Fame, balloon artists, face painting, games, and prizes. This attraction can be visited with free admission.
- As one of the best Toronto one day trip idea, Harbourfront Centre also provide free skating area outdoor (also available at the City Hall of Toronto). The skating area is also facilitated by rink-side hot chocolate as well as full music.
- To have some fun and bring the kids learning many things, you can bring them to the Royal Ontario Museum; a great place for family programming.
- The family programming is also available at Casa Loma on Monday and Weekend. But you should do registration first and then complete the payment before entering.
- Visit Ontario Science Center or Riverdale Farm for a more educational destination for family vacation.
- Family Day Fest, it is a fun zone that can be enjoyed indoor and perfect for under 12 children. The kids can enjoy some rides, obstacle courses, bouncy castles, games, arcade games and kinds of other entertainment.
2 Best Attractions Out of Town
Toronto one day trip idea can also have out-of-town. The attraction options are such as;
- Ontario Parks. For the Family Day, the park offers midnight skis, drinks as well as paths.
- Halton Conservation. It is situated in Milton/ Burlington area with some attractions such as Snow snakes and Snowflakes Festival, skiing, wagon rides, and much more.
- Snowfest Caledon. There are some fun activities for the family there, including dog sledding, snowshoeing, skating, ice sculptures, sleigh rides, and also snow castle competitions. It also has special winter agenda; Chili cook-off.
- Royal Botanical Gardens. It is a largest botanical garden in Burlington, Canada. The National Historic Site is also a charitable organization that has an obligation to bring together nature, plants, and people.